Thursday 8 September 2011

Illamasqua Theatre of the Nameless is out now... more hauling

I promised that as soon as Illamasqua released this collection I would be right back for Berber pigment. This evening I passed by the Beak St flagship store for its 1 Year anniversary, and thought I'd quickly share what Berber looks like worn sedately.






I also picked up a BACKUP of Beguile as I have used it every day since I got it, as a face highlighter. It is surprisingly subtle and I swear every time I wear it, cars stop to let me go by and people generally seem to appreciate my "natural" glow. Seriously a beautiful pigment and very unique. The makeup artist used it here as an inner eye highlight.

I also snatched up Raindrops nail polish for a fiver. I really like it! It's a dove grey with sparkle.



(By the way I am wearing Havoc Precision ink liner as well.
*Sorry for the rushed pics but you get the idea...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels