Sunday 25 March 2012

20% OFF Toni & Guy



Buy this month's Your Hair magazine (£2.99) and you can do what I did and get 20% off until 11th April. Actually, Your Hair magazine is one of my favourite reads! The hair magazines always tend to have the most interesting makeup looks, and the science and art of hair colour and cuts always inspires me too. The imagination and craft that goes into some of the images...

I had my hair highlighted but I might have it touched up a little as it looks funny when I put my hair up - to be honest I'm not sure I like it all that much... and it is very dry and damaged so will have to start using some good quality hair nourishment potions... I have yet to find a colourist I love - but anyway, I skimmed off a chunk of the cost using the voucher!

Here's a quick pic - but this is after I washed it so not looking too pretty sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels