Sunday 25 March 2012

Earth Month with Origins / Free Origins moisturiser trade-in day coming soon!


Spring is finally here in earnest and April (Earth month) is approaching fast. If you want to help save the planet, get your elbows sharpened! Two great ways to show your support this April:

GLOBAL RELEAF CAMPAIGN
As part of their commitment to the planet, Origins has established a partnership with Global ReLeaf to plant trees to help restore areas damaged by wildfire and help clean our air and water. For every product purchased within the A Perfect World™ franchise between 15th – 28th April 2012, Origins will plant a tree on the customer’s behalf.

EARTH MONTH TRADE-IN DAY 21ST APRIL 2012

Also, for one day only on Saturday 21st April 2012, customers can bring in any empty skincare product (from any brand) and trade it in for a complimentary full size of either Starting Over™ Age-erasing Moisturizer with Mimosa value £36.00/€50.00 OR A Perfect World SPF25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea value £32.00/€45.00. Samples are on a first come, first serve basis with 5,000 available nationwide.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's JJ ;) Sorry that I haven't dropped by in a while to read your blog.
    This was the first year that I've participated in the Origins recyclable empty trade in. I must say that it's an amazing promotion that they offer.
    I was rather surprised, though, because when they gave me my free product it was in an Origins bag with tissue paper. I told them to just give me the product to save the bag/unnecessary waste.
    Though, I will commend the cause they are supporting as well as their role in reminding the public about Earth day :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels