Thursday 24 March 2011

It's National NO MAKEUP Day!!!


Did you honour this year's National No Makeup Day? Luckily for me and all those who would have passed me, I woke up oblivious to this momentous occasion. obstacle.

I learnt of it through Bare Minerals, who are vigorously supporting it on the basis that as pure, mineral makeup - "so pure you can sleep in it", they offer the perfect middle ground. I would agree: mineral makeup, and especially a little powder and the famous "Warmth" bronzer, goes a long way to faking the no-makeup look with true persuasiveness.

(my shade, "Fairly Light")

If forced to partake in a no-makeup day, I would certainly smuggle in my favourite blusher ever, which is Bare Minerals "Flowers", very sadly discontinued I hear. "Fruit Cocktail" looks amazing, and is next on my list when my blusher finally runs out (they last for ever!) I highly recommend looking into the blusher range in particular, if you are inspired to adopt a more minimal makeup look in celebration of this year's No Makeup Day but you want to resist the dreaded washed out look.

...Did you keep National No Makeup Day?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels